I was facing this problem of ‘subscribe to data packet first’ since I have formatted my Nokia 7210 cell phone. I have Tata Docomo as the network operator.
Follow the below given steps:
1) Go to Menu–>Settings–>Configuration–>Select TATA DOCOMO INTERNET as your default configuration settings.
2) Go to Personal Configuration Settings–>Options–>Add New–>Give any name for the account. Say Java.
3) Select it and then select Access point settings. Select Packet data as the Data bearer.
4) Go to Bearer Settings–>Make TATA.DOCOMO.DIVE.IN as the Packet data access point. Network type – IPv4. Authentication type-Normal
5) Now go to Menu–>Settings–>Connectivity–>Packet Data–>Packet Data Settings–>Edit active access point.
Set TATA.DOCOMO.DIVE.IN as alias for access point and the same for packet data access point.
6) Go to Menu–>Settings–>Connectivity–>Packet Data–>Packet Data Settings–>Active access point–>Select TATA.DOCOMO.DIVE.IN
7) Go to Menu–>Web–>Web Settings–>Configuration Settings–>Select TATA DOCOMO DIVE IN
Enjoy Browsing!!! 🙂
Leave comment for queries…
As a student I need to run asp scripts for the projects. Using Win XP,you have to insert the bootable XP cd in your optical drive. And then run the asp scripts in ‘wwwroot’ folder. NOT THE CASE WITH WINDOWS 7. Following steps will help you to run asp scripts on your PC having Windows 7 with 32-bit operating system.
1). Open Control Panel. Change the view to Large Icons.
2). Open Programs and Features. In the left side panel, click on Turn Windows features on or off.
3). Check the below mentioned options.
4). Go back and open Administrative Tools>Internet Information Services (IIS) Manager.
5). Click on ‘Add Application Pool’.
6). Write ‘asp2’ in the text box and change the ‘Managed Pipeline mode’ to Classic.
7). After clicking OK, click on Advanced Settings.
8). A window will pop-up showing below content in 32-bit OS.
9). It will be different in 64-bit OS. Set ‘Enable 32-bit Applications’ to true.
10). Now create an asp file in inetpub>wwwroot>xxx.asp where xxx is the name of your asp file.
For any doubts, leave comments…ENJOY PROGRAMMING.
You must have noticed that whenever you download a particular file, by default, it is saved in ‘Download’ folder of your PC. In IE7, it’s not the case. You can browse and choose the path. Whereas in Firefox, it’s not the case. It is saved in ‘Download’ folder, by default. Now it’s not the time to get irritate because you can define your path to save that file.
This is how we do it.
1). Go to Tools menu.
2). Select the Options option.
3). Select General option.
4). Select the Always ask me where to save files button.
And now you can save wherever you want…..ENJOY DOWNLOADING.
Sometimes your friend(intentionally or unintentionally) changes the properties of your desktop or creates unnecessary folders on it and leave you in anger. You also would have liked to do the same in his computer. Instead of doing these things and wasting your time in foolishness, just disable the right-click function by following below steps.
1) Click the Start button and type regedit in Run option and hit enter
2) Locate the location to:
3) Here in right side panel, right click to create a new DWORD value with the name NoViewContextMenu (it is case sensitive), then assign number 1 in value data box.
Now close the registry and shut down your pc to take action. Just change the value to ‘1’ in order to enable it.