Since 2-3 days, I’ve been facing this problem of Window Task Manager.
Below, you can see the problem.
Neither there is a menu bar nor the tabs.
If you are facing the same problem, then here is the solution.
Just double click on the top of the WTM(Window Task Manager) window. And its done.
Google has launched the +1 button on the internet worldwide. Now you can add this button on your wordpress blog site by few clicks. Here are the steps to be followed:
1) Go to your wordpress blog account.
2) Go to Settings>Sharing.
3) Drag the google +1 button service from available services.(You can add other services too.)
4) Refresh your blog page.
NOTE: If you want to put this button on your own website, then you have to get the code from http://www.google.com/+1button
See you guys next time…
The ‘Like’ button generated by the Facebook needs no popularity….So I also thought about having one at my wordpress blog site.
Follow the steps to do so:
1) Go to http://developers.facebook.com/docs/reference/plugins/like/
2) Select the attributes for your button
3) Get the code and embed it in your blog
4) Enjoy… : )
You can also have other plugins like Send button, Recommend button etc.
So here I am, after a long time, to tell you how you can increase your performance speed of your computer.
But before that let’s check out what is performance of a computer?
Computer performance is characterized by the amount of useful work accomplished by a computer system compared to the time and resources used.
Depending on the context, good computer performance may involve one or more of the following:
- Short response time for a given piece of work
- High throughput (rate of processing work)
- Low utilization of computing resource(s)
- High availability of the computing system or application
- Fast (or highly compact) data compression and decompression
- High bandwidth / short data transmission time
Coming to the point, following are the steps to increase your computer’s performance speed:
1) Go to My Computer. Right click and select Properties.
2) Select the Advanced tab.
3) Select Settings in the Performance frame.
4) After that select Visual Effects Tab, select Let Windows choose what’s best for my computer radio button
5) Select Apply & OK. Voila!! You have increased the performance of your own computer. Enjoy the speed!!