I was facing this problem of ‘subscribe to data packet first’ since I have formatted my Nokia 7210 cell phone. I have Tata Docomo as the network operator.
Follow the below given steps:
1) Go to Menu–>Settings–>Configuration–>Select TATA DOCOMO INTERNET as your default configuration settings.
2) Go to Personal Configuration Settings–>Options–>Add New–>Give any name for the account. Say Java.
3) Select it and then select Access point settings. Select Packet data as the Data bearer.
4) Go to Bearer Settings–>Make TATA.DOCOMO.DIVE.IN as the Packet data access point. Network type – IPv4. Authentication type-Normal
5) Now go to Menu–>Settings–>Connectivity–>Packet Data–>Packet Data Settings–>Edit active access point.
Set TATA.DOCOMO.DIVE.IN as alias for access point and the same for packet data access point.
6) Go to Menu–>Settings–>Connectivity–>Packet Data–>Packet Data Settings–>Active access point–>Select TATA.DOCOMO.DIVE.IN
7) Go to Menu–>Web–>Web Settings–>Configuration Settings–>Select TATA DOCOMO DIVE IN
Enjoy Browsing!!! 🙂
Leave comment for queries…