So here I am, after a long time, to tell you how you can increase your performance speed of your computer.
But before that let’s check out what is performance of a computer?
Computer performance is characterized by the amount of useful work accomplished by a computer system compared to the time and resources used.
Depending on the context, good computer performance may involve one or more of the following:
- Short response time for a given piece of work
- High throughput (rate of processing work)
- Low utilization of computing resource(s)
- High availability of the computing system or application
- Fast (or highly compact) data compression and decompression
- High bandwidth / short data transmission time
Coming to the point, following are the steps to increase your computer’s performance speed:
1) Go to My Computer. Right click and select Properties.
2) Select the Advanced tab.
3) Select Settings in the Performance frame.
4) After that select Visual Effects Tab, select Let Windows choose what’s best for my computer radio button
5) Select Apply & OK. Voila!! You have increased the performance of your own computer. Enjoy the speed!!