Since 2-3 days, I’ve been facing this problem of Window Task Manager.
Below, you can see the problem.
Neither there is a menu bar nor the tabs.
If you are facing the same problem, then here is the solution.
Just double click on the top of the WTM(Window Task Manager) window. And its done.
Presenting yourself in front of people is not a piece of cake. It requires utmost attention to what you want to present, how you want to present and the most important your body language.
Following are the tips that I have learn from my past:
Tip 1: “Select the topic which is evolving. Spread the awareness“
Tip 2: “Give the introduction of the topic. Also state the problem due to which such topic have been evolved“.
Tip 3:”Try to explain the core part visually. Use charts, drawings, animation wherever necessary“. Pictures are thousand words more than textual information.
Tip 4: “Don’t elaborate the stuff in your slide. Instead write a point on the slide and then elaborate it by yourself“.
Tip 5: “Use your hands to explain the stuff. Keep an eye contact with the judge and other people in the hall“.
Tip 6: “If you find that people are not interested, bring them back by questioning“. (Its OK if you don’t ask)
Tip 7: “Don’t forget to mention advantages and disadvantages as there are always two sides of a coin“
Tip 8: “Mention the references“
Tip 9: There will be a question session from the judges. Be sure that you have understood the topic well. If you still don’t know the answer, just say “Sorry Sir/Madam, I don’t know the answer“. THAT’S ALL.
Hope this will help you… : )
GOOD NEWS googlers !!! Google has launched their new feature called the ‘Best Guess’. Lets check it out !!
Many a time, it happens that you haven’t got what you searched for. You searched for something and you got something else…
Google found the solution. They call their solution – “Best Guess”
With this feature, you can easily and accurately get what you exactly need…
As soon as you hit Enter, Google shows you the most accurate answer on top of the search results.
I have googled following:
1. Google CEO
2. Wipro CEO
This feature really customizes your search. You don’t have to click on any other link or go to other page. I think Google follows the rule – “If you have too much of options, you’ll get confused. Better to be with one or two.”
Although it gives you the most accurate answer, it doesn’t works well with query containing more than two or three words. This feature is yet under development but it will be figured out by Google.
ENJOY SEARCHING. See you next time… : )
I was facing this problem of ‘subscribe to data packet first’ since I have formatted my Nokia 7210 cell phone. I have Tata Docomo as the network operator.
Follow the below given steps:
1) Go to Menu–>Settings–>Configuration–>Select TATA DOCOMO INTERNET as your default configuration settings.
2) Go to Personal Configuration Settings–>Options–>Add New–>Give any name for the account. Say Java.
3) Select it and then select Access point settings. Select Packet data as the Data bearer.
4) Go to Bearer Settings–>Make TATA.DOCOMO.DIVE.IN as the Packet data access point. Network type – IPv4. Authentication type-Normal
5) Now go to Menu–>Settings–>Connectivity–>Packet Data–>Packet Data Settings–>Edit active access point.
Set TATA.DOCOMO.DIVE.IN as alias for access point and the same for packet data access point.
6) Go to Menu–>Settings–>Connectivity–>Packet Data–>Packet Data Settings–>Active access point–>Select TATA.DOCOMO.DIVE.IN
7) Go to Menu–>Web–>Web Settings–>Configuration Settings–>Select TATA DOCOMO DIVE IN
Enjoy Browsing!!! :)
Leave comment for queries…
Google has launched the +1 button on the internet worldwide. Now you can add this button on your wordpress blog site by few clicks. Here are the steps to be followed:
1) Go to your wordpress blog account.
2) Go to Settings>Sharing.
3) Drag the google +1 button service from available services.(You can add other services too.)
4) Refresh your blog page.
NOTE: If you want to put this button on your own website, then you have to get the code from http://www.google.com/+1button
See you guys next time…
The ‘Like’ button generated by the Facebook needs no popularity….So I also thought about having one at my wordpress blog site.
Follow the steps to do so:
1) Go to http://developers.facebook.com/docs/reference/plugins/like/
2) Select the attributes for your button
3) Get the code and embed it in your blog
4) Enjoy… : )
You can also have other plugins like Send button, Recommend button etc.
So here I am, after a long time, to tell you how you can increase your performance speed of your computer.
But before that let’s check out what is performance of a computer?
Computer performance is characterized by the amount of useful work accomplished by a computer system compared to the time and resources used.
Depending on the context, good computer performance may involve one or more of the following:
- Short response time for a given piece of work
- High throughput (rate of processing work)
- Low utilization of computing resource(s)
- High availability of the computing system or application
- Fast (or highly compact) data compression and decompression
- High bandwidth / short data transmission time
Coming to the point, following are the steps to increase your computer’s performance speed:
1) Go to My Computer. Right click and select Properties.
2) Select the Advanced tab.
3) Select Settings in the Performance frame.
4) After that select Visual Effects Tab, select Let Windows choose what’s best for my computer radio button
5) Select Apply & OK. Voila!! You have increased the performance of your own computer. Enjoy the speed!!